Precision Concepts was founded in 1976 in Long Island, New York as a precision metal stamping company. In 1984, we began making our first medical device (fetal monitor) and in 1990, relocated to Winston Salem, North Carolina.
In 1991, we opened our facility in San Jose, Costa Rica allowing us to offer vertically integrated services to major fortune 500 medical companies.
Our top managers have been part of the PCMT team for at least 14 years, working under the leadership and guidance of Vincent Marino, founder of PCMT, who still takes a very active role in the day-to-day operations.
An International Team Supplying a Global Customer Base
- Domestic (North Carolina, USA) design and development center.
- In-house staff of engineers, designers die makers, mold makers and technicians to tool your products and quickly bring them to market in the most cost-efficent manner.
- Large North Carolina manufacturing facility to handle all of your stamping, molding and assembly needs.
- Costa Rica facility fo offer an option to transfer high volume cleanroom assembly.
- Far East partnership available for reduced costs in specific tooling and sub-component assemblies.